Psyllium is a fiber made from the Plantago Ovata plant seeds, commonly known as Isabgol, a native name in India and Pakistan. A bulk-forming laxative that benefits the human body, including the pancreas and the heart. Yash Corporation has come up as a dependable Psyllium husk manufacturer, exporter, and supplier in India.
Botanical Names of Psyllium: Plantago Ovata and Plantago Ispaghula
Common Names of Psyllium: Ispaghua, Plantago Psyllium, Flea, Isphagol, Plantaginis Ovatae Testa, Plantago sp., Spogel, Semen Ispaghulae, Isabgula, Plantaginis Ovatae Semen (Semen Plantaginis Ovatae)
Other Names of Psyllium: Feed Supplement, Natural dietary fiber, Laxative, Herbal supplement, Nutrition-Herbs, Cleansing Plaintain, Pale Psyllium, Blond Psyllium, Fiber- Blend, Psyllii Semen.
Psyllium Husk Manufacturer & Supplier in India
We are a leading manufacturer of
Isabgol manufacturer in Unjha, Gujarat, India
. The Psyllium husk is an outer skin of the Psyllium seed that can be soluble, becoming mucilaginous (a gluey substance) in water that expands when wet.
Psyllium husk manufacturer
uses dietary fiber. The fiber contains a nutritional value: glycosides, proteins, polysaccharides, choline, and Vitamin B1. Fiber content is Psyllium husk is more than compared to oat bran and wheat bran. The Psyllium husk is the seed's outer skin that can be removed through grinding and processed to get its purity. The husk comprises a fiber called hemicellulose that is indigestible. However, it is further broken down in the colon to become intestinal friendly.
Yash Corporation has also become the
Psyllium husk exporter
ensuring quality and safety during the transit. We have a different packaging and dispatch team to handle all the products for exporting. Being acknowledged as a
Psyllium husk supplier
, we offer a smart range of Psyllium Husk with its purity.
Psyllium Uses & applications
- Gluten-free bread and bakery products
- Breakfast cereals
- Use in constipation
- Cosmetics products
- Ice cream industry
- Health drinks
- Keto diet
- Use in faesial
- Animal feed
- Fish cake
- Health care products
- Water proofing
- Food additives
- Use in prevent landscaping
- Api (active pharmaceutical ingredients)
- Direct consumption with water for increasing fiber intake
Wide variety of packaging operations from small Paper bags with inner food-grade poly-liner 10 kg, 20 kg, 25 kg paper bags to HDPE bags to Bulk bags up to 1000 kg. Conventional Gunny bags with inner food-grade poly-liner: 25 kg & 40 kg.
We have also Consumer Packing. Size 5gm, 50g, 100g, 200g, 400g, and 500gm. Packing in Jar / Paper Box / Pouch - Also in Buyers Brand / Company Name.
Fiber drums - Fiber Paper drum and silver plated ring with inner poly-liner. Content Net Wt. 25-50 kg/drum.
Customized packaging can also be developed and used to meet specific customer requirements.
We Also Help Our Clients with the Following Services
We provide ETO treatment, Heat treatment, Steam sterilize treatment and all kind of treatments to our products as per client’s requirement
General Specifications as per its Purity
|TEST||Psyllium Husk 99%||Psyllium Husk 98%||Psyllium Husk 95%||Psyllium Husk 85%|
|PURITY||MIN. 99%||MIN. 98%||MIN. 95%||MIN. 85%|
|MOISTURE||NMT 12%||NMT 12%||NMT 12%||NMT 12%|
|TOTAL ASH||NMT 4%||NMT 4%||NMT 4%||NMT 4%|
|ACID INSOLUBLE ASH||NMT 1%||NMT 1%||NMT 1%||NMT 1%|
|LIGHT EXTRANEOUS MATTER||NMT 1%||NMT 2%||NMT 5%||NMT 15%|
|SWELL VOLUME||NLT 40 ML/GRAM||NLT 40 ML/GRAM||NLT 40 ML/GRAM||NLT 35 ML/GRAM|
|INSECT FRAGMENTS PER 25 GRAM||NMT 100 PARTS||NMT 100 PARTS||NMT 100 PARTS||NMT 100 PARTS|
|SALMONELLA PER 10 GRAM||ABSENT||ABSENT||ABSENT||ABSENT|
|E.COLI PER GRAM||ABSENT||ABSENT||ABSENT||ABSENT|
Benefits of Psyllium Husk
What is the purpose of using Psyllium Husk?
- The primary purpose of Psyllium husk can be commercial and medicinal. Isabgol manufacturer ensures to use either whole husk or its powder form.
- Industries like Food and Pharma use Psyllium Husk.
- Psyllium husk is also used in beverages, health drinks, bakery products, ice creams, cereals, etc., to improve fiber content in your body.
- Many Pharmaceutical companies are supplying Psyllium in a capsule. It is being exported to many industries in large volume. It is a mild laxative with no side effects and known as dietary fiber that helps lose weight.
How is Psyllium Husk safe in every manner?
- Psyllium comes in many different forms, like Psyllium Khakha Powder, Psyllium Husk. Psyllium Seeds, Psyllium Powder, and its organic forms. Psyllium husk is not harmful to the body at all.
- It is easy for handling and storage as Psyllium is not considered a dangerous product. Please protect it from moisture, insects, and rodents.
- As a Psyllium Husk supplier in India, we export all the products by road, rail, and ship. We ensure to provide clean airtight packing in suitable condition containers to avoid moisture, insects, and rodents. These containers and products inside are non-explosive and natural products.
- The stability and reactivity are sustained as they are permitted to be stored in fumigation and are ecological.
- An Isabgol manufacturer advice to keep the moisture below 45o once you open the huge sacks of Psyllium.
- Take precautionary measures on keeping the pack for a long time. Psyllium husk should be used within a week to avoid contamination.
USA • France • Spain • Sweden • UK • Brazil • Canada • Mexico • Peru • Chile • Germany • China • Hongkong • Russia • Japan • South Korea • Taiwan • Thailand • Malaysia • Australia • Singapore • Sri Lanka • Egypt • Turkey • Lebanon • Italy • South Africa • Bolivia & many more.
AVAILABLE AS ORGANIC